We belong to you!

Tri-Cities Community Federal Credit Union
Online Access
User Name



Join Today!

Membership in Tri-Cities Community Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Benton or Franklin County, Washington, or their immediate family. To open an account, complete the membership form and bring (or mail it) to the credit union.  If you do not sign it in front of an employee it will need to be notarized. You will need to make a minimum deposit of $5.00, which is the value of one share in credit union. Dividends are computed on a DAILY basis and paid MONTHLY on each share.

Only accounts with $50 or more will receive dividends. As long as you maintain an active savings account, even if you change jobs, move away or retire, your membership continues with all its benefits.

IBEW #112 Vacation Savings Accounts

Only for IBEW Local #112 Electricians that need to open a Vacation Savings Account (VSA): You may open the account by visiting our office in person, or can do it remotely if you don't live in town. Please check with the IBEW #112 first to verify the date of when your funds will first begin to be directed to this new VSA Account. Thank you, we are excited to have you as a new member!

Print the following: IBEW VSA Membership Application and Instructions         Review or Print the following documents to keep:  About Your New VSA Account

If you will be opening your account remotely and need your signature notarized please use the following Notary Form and send it with the other required documents. Thank you

Debit/ATM Cards:  If you want your VSA funds kept in a normal savings account, but still want to access it with a debit card you will want to open our Free Checking account. You will then be able to access the funds in your savings account at an ATM machine, or by transferring funds to the checking account whenever desired.

We do not issue debit cards with only a savings accounts because of the federal regulation restricting the numbers and types of transactions from these accounts.  There is no minimum balance or monthly fee for our Free Checking accounts, and you don’t need to order checks if you don’t want to.

Electricians: We also offer a “Vacation Secured” loan – which uses your VSA funds as collateral.  Guaranteed Approval.   See our “Loan Services” page for more information.



Join Today! / Online Teller / Savings Accounts / Checking Accounts / Loan Services
About TCFCU / Contact Us / Privacy Policy / TCFCU Home Page

Privacy Policy

Main Office
2626 W. Kennewick Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336

(509) 735 - 8331
(800) 873 - 3354
Touch-tone Teller: (509) 783 - 1900

Equal Housing Lender